Assalammualaikum

I am an environmentalist. Graduated from USM, currently a student of UM and a big fan of CATS.

Monday, September 24, 2012

poops and me. oh life ~

here i am back in USM. busy pretending rajin belajo. sedangkan hampeh setiap malam layan aneme. oh so budak2. indeed i am ! im still budak2 so next year raya makcik pakcik dun forget my duit raya. i know you never let me down you olls just the best!! duit raya next year up la seket eh eh eh..#sambil buat muka mintak penampar


i am officially a third year student. why am i feeling so old? -.-


i have received my final year project's (fyp) title today.. it's about palynology of mangrove plants bla bla bla.. it is a bio-thing that people never know or care about. ya ya ya~

since my family had adopted a cat which actually a small-cute-kitten but tetiba have changed into a fat-grown-up cat which really likes to tidoq,tidoq,tidoq,makan,buang air n tidoq balik..my mom had became a busy 'grandmother' (since my sis claim that si omey is her son -.- ) peliks kan? busy feeding si kucing makan playing with him then dodoi dia tidor and siap nyanyi2 lagi.. maybe my sis should kawen awai2 n deliver baby cepat2 so my mom would stop treating our cat like her grandson. -.-

cats are one of the smartest animals on earth coz my cat only pooping in his bekas tandas which we put some pasir so he can korek2 and poop there dgn bahagianya tanpa ada org ganggu and he never ever went around the house or neighborhood pooping around and pissed people off. yupp my cat is so-cute-and-baekkk ! just like me. tehee. *senyum nampak gigi 

even when every time i balik rumah this would happened..






i still sayang my mom and my little brat cat. grrr.. kadang-kadang i even pukul bontot dia sebab G E R A M. -.-'

cats are cute. keep on loving them and never ever afraid to adopt one. 

#p/s - their poops are non-poisonous and no one ever died because of it. believe me ~


thanks for reading my entry !

No comments: